Business Support Administrator
For Immediate Start
A great opportunity has arisen within Office Image as we are looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator to join our expanding team at the Cardiff City Centre. It comes at a really exciting time for our business as we’re growing rapidly and lots of exciting changes are in the pipeline.
If you are an individual who thrives on variety and has excellent organisational and communication skills, please get in touch today.
- General administrative duties including inbound call taking, meet & greeting of visitors, general filing and archiving, management of deliveries and post, and maintaining stationary supplies.
- Project support including ordering furniture, producing refurbishment and furniture quotations, responding to the team in the field with any queries.
- Estimation support including updating project cost systems all in an accurate and in a timely manner, maintaining catalogues and brochure supplies
- Financial support including the recording of all incoming invoices and purchase order numbers, monitoring supplier account statements against invoice received and dealing with any missing invoices.
- Admin experience in a busy office environment (Essential)
- Computer literate (Essential)
- The ability to multi-task and be pro-active
- A strong communicator who converses equally well with their peers, suppliers and customers
You will have the opportunity to join a busy and growing organisation that will provide opportunities for you to develop your career.
If this sounds like a great role for you, get in touch now. All you need to do is send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the right person for the job!